Designed to Win #P1
The HYPER body shell represent a new reality and set-up option for drivers all around the world who always push to obtain the best result with their models and that are willing to try and use what is best for they driving style.
Thanks to the collaboration with our experienced European and Asian team drivers we have been able to follow and realize valuable suggestions that have allowed us to adopt some changes to the initial project necessary to improve 'step by step' the performance of the body to reach the level that we had set ourself.
Italian Pure Excellence
The design inspired by a real 4 doors car, as requested by the international federations, has been adapted to the meet the homologation specs; the refinement phase took several months to optimize every detail, the attention to detail was obsessive in order to made a body that could best enhance the aerodynamic study that the project requested.
HYPER is a touring body shell with a breathtaking look that follows the new market trend of high-downforce bodies but with the lowest possible center of gravity; the large front splitter, the crushed and lowered bonnet, the advanced roof and tapered as much as possible in the rear, all elements that together with the design of the rear end of the body have been designed to generate stability and maximum traction making the model balanced and easy to to drive.
The body it's UNIVERSAL and fit all the 1/10 190mm cars on the market, it respect all the international specs necessary for the homologation by the EFRA, IFMAR, ROAR and BRCA federationsand BRCA federations.
- Made with high quality and genuine polycarbonate Lexan®
- Included in the kit a complete set of screw, nuts and large plastic washers to fix properly the rear wing
- Produced in Light Weight version (85gr "ready to go")
- Produced in Ultra Lite ULT version (67-70gr "ready to go"), recommended for indoor and outdoors with Stock class
- Sold clear with protective film outside
- Included in the package a decal sheet pre-cut and windows mask